We are Independent Consultants who provide Support Coordination.
We have no ties to Service Providers so our work for you is truly unbiased and separate from any other supports that you buy in your plan.
Registered Provider for:
• Specialist Support Coordination
• Support Coordination
• Support Connection
What is Support Coordination?
The NDIS might fund this item in the plan to strengthen a participant’s abilities to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream and funded supports in a complex service delivery environment.
This includes coordinating supports from a range of sources, resolving points of crisis, developing capacity and resilience in a participant’s network.
What activities does a support coordinator usually undertake?
Your Supports Coordinator will work creatively and resourcefully with you in how to utilise your support budgets to achieve your goals.
This is likely to include supporting you to:
• assess a number of mainstream, community, informal and provider options.
• choose and link with your preferred options or providers.
• negotiate services to be provided and their prices, develop service agreements and create service bookings.
• arrange any assessments required.
• liaise with a plan manager if you nominate to work with one or assist you getting in getting to know the NDIS participant portal if you are self-managing.
• strengthen and enhance your capacity to manage your supports.
What activities doesn’t a support coordinator provide?
Support coordinators are not funded to provide:
• participant transport
• plan administration
• plan management
• support rostering
• advocacy or disability supports
• Case Management